• Dubai
  • +971 54 714 9724
  • info@eurexportalllc.com

We have hundreds of tour and visa products.

1. Employment Visa

Employment visas are issued to foreigners who are interested to work in any other country. Minimum age limit for Employment Visa is 18 years.

2. Business Visa

Business visa is given strictly to those who make business related trips for other countries, such as making sales or establishing contact on behalf of the company outside origin country.

3. Resident Visa

Many people inquire about residency after they hear that it can be a way to "get around" the work visa and work permit process. However, residency is, generally, harder to get than a work permit.

4. Tourist Visa

Visas typically include limits on the duration of the foreigner's stay, territory within the country they may enter, the dates they may enter, the number of permitted visits or an individual's right to work in the country in question.

5. Student Visa

A student visa (F or M) is required to study in the United States. Foreign nationals may not study after entering on a visitor (B) visa or through the Visa Waive Program (VWP), except to undertake recreational study (non-credit) as part of a tourist visit.

6. Medical Visa

Extension on medical visa will be granted on pressing medical grounds only, which warrants stay of the patient for urgent medical attendance. It should be duly certified by a Government hospital/government recognized Private Hospital.